Grade Point Losses Infinite Loading Screens [PC]
So, with all the issues going on yesterday...I'm currently Bronze 2, had 3/4 points..Several games before the servers completely died I was stuck in the loading screen with friends just infinitely loading before we even knew what was going on.
All of a sudden get disconnected, with no error messages popping up aside from the end game screen of a match stating the killer disconnected. Which at this point it's already annoying...NOW I have lost all my Grade points back to zero which isn't my fault at all when it's the game. Even my girlfriend, plus friends are having the issue with grade points disappearing when they shouldn't.
I come online today thinking it's all fixed with the update given to us.
That is a HARD NEGATORY. I was back to 3/4 Grade points for Bronze 1..Now the game has started doing this AGAIN and I'm back down to 1 point.
THIS is absolutely atrocious, when you can't make any progression due to the game hindering you back down.
Is there a way of rolling back accounts for people that are in the same boat to give the points back? It's honestly not fair the game screws you over your points when you're so close to a new bracket,
Comments
Same I was bronze 1 with 3 pips. Loading screen crashed. Lost a pip. Y screened to reset the game and lost a second pip. Tried again and lost a third pip. Made another pip in the game and left for a while and when I signed back in I had lost that pip as well. I should be silver 4 now and im still on bronze 1.
Also forgot to mention I'm xbox one