Has Small Game been changed?

I was just playing on Ironworks Of Misery map, and there was a totem in the upstairs room, in the control room through the window. When I was running around downstairs Small Game was not firing, but when I climbed the outside stairway it fired when I was at the top.

On other maps SG seems to fire even when the totem is above or below you, but in this case it didn't seem to fire until i was on the same level as the totem.


Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

  • @BaronVonChickenpants said:

    I was just playing on Ironworks Of Misery map, and there was a totem in the upstairs room, in the control room through the window. When I was running around downstairs Small Game was not firing, but when I climbed the outside stairway it fired when I was at the top.

    On other maps SG seems to fire even when the totem is above or below you, but in this case it didn't seem to fire until i was on the same level as the totem.

    Is anyone else experiencing this?

    Maybe the cd was active and maybe when you pay attention you were rigjt under the totem and maybe its a bug