PS4 - Unable to move after being removed from hook

Ps4

Load game as survivor

When taken off hook I can crouch and look around but I'm unable to walk/run for about 3 seconds.

Also when I take survivors off hook, they appear still on/at hook when they've ran away.

Can't upload video clip?

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Its happening with me and my friends too.

    Some times you cant move for more than 3seconds.

    Yesterday I get stuck on hook after been rescue in two matches, and its totally end the game for my, and when I can move the survivors are already on the dying state again.

  • For me it is a bit different, also on PS4, I was still hanging on the hook for about 3 seconds after the other survivor completed the rescue, then suddenly I stood in front of the hook and could start running