Bug with Circle of healing and depleted med-kits

I noticed an issue earlier where med-kit healing speeds will carry over to self-caring with Boon: Circle of Healing, even if the med-kit is already depleted. As shown in the video below, after being hit by the killer I can begin using a med-kit to heal myself within the boon totem's range, and when the med-kit runs out, the heal continues at the same speed, allowing me to heal myself in 8 seconds as if the med-kit still had all of its charges.

Steps to reproduce:

Step 1 : Boot the game and play as survivor, and bring a med-kit along with Circle of Healing

Step 2 : Bless a totem

Step 3 : Get hit by the killer

Step 4: Use up most of the med-kit and then stop and finish the heal with the boon perk

Step 5: Get hit by the killer again

Step 6: Within the boon totem's range, begin healing with the med-kit. When the med-kit runs out, the heal will continue with the boon perk but will retain the increased healing speed from the med-kit, rather than continuing at the regular healing speed. As shown in the video below, I can heal myself in 8 seconds as if I had a full med-kit, even though I had already used most of it.

VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEevBQIJ3KY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEevBQIJ3KY


Tagged: Pending

Comments