Another patch, another broken game...
Holy geezus. The amount of issues I found just from playing a few matches today is crazy.
The obvious big one, boon totems. Crashes all around. Then there's the not being able to cleanse them. Each map had anywhere from 1-3 boon totems that simply couldn't be cleansed, making it impossible to deal with.
Played a match as plague, which at first I thought would be great! Nope. Someone applied a boon totem and another person crashed. Then I found that plague as an animation bug? I'm guessing it's a bug. Because they've lost it if that's her base kit. After using either of her purges, you have almost 2 full seconds where you can't do anything. You can't interact with anything, you can't M1, nothing. I'm sure hoping that's a bug, cause that's even worse than doctor.
Deathslinger isn't buggy, but he feels so clunky and weird to play as. I honestly don't see a point to play him over huntress or even trickster for that matter now. His whole identity was being able to make quick shots and punishing survivors mistakes, with the downside of having big punishes if he missed or if the chain got broken. Now he can't do that. He's now a ranged killer with the same movement speed as other ranged killers, but with a terror radius instead of a lullaby, lower range, slower shots, and still being punished for the same things as before. He's just not worth it.
Comments