Pig RBT Glitch

Xbox

Playing as survivor and I load onto ormond resort against a pig with the new add-on that starts everyone with a trap. I spawn next to a box and go to search it, I complete it and the trap comes off but I still have the icon on my character in the ui as if I still had a trap on. My model doesn't have a trap on it again until I'm away from the killer after about 1 minute. I checked other boxes and I went back to the original box I searched and wasn't able to search it, it let me search for a very quick moment but always pushes me off of it, meaning I'm stuck with the trap the entire game and will die. On one of the boxes I searched my timer was paused after completing it. I was also unable to see the auras of the boxes. On one box there was a floating RBT. This was the first time this happened to me. One teammate disconnected, right at the beginning of the game after getting hooked.

Ghst Toast playing Dead by Daylight


Tagged: Pending

Comments