Game crashed when I entered the radius of a boom totem
There’s a bug that causes the game to crash (sometimes)
when you enter the radius of a boon totem.
it made 3 survivors crash out of the game (I was the 3rd)
Tagged:
Pending
There’s a bug that causes the game to crash (sometimes)
when you enter the radius of a boon totem.
it made 3 survivors crash out of the game (I was the 3rd)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think I might have been in your game because the same thing just happened, where you facing a Blight on the Disturbed Ward?
Nope, my game was against a Billiy