Which killers do you think could defeat the entity?
I mean some of them are actually indestructible maniacs, and this is one of my first posts so I thought I'd get something out there.
Freddy would def win
I mean some of them are actually indestructible maniacs, and this is one of my first posts so I thought I'd get something out there.
Freddy would def win
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dredge! It's got an entirely different Dark World inside itself (where it transports surv during mori, and as shown in its tome lore). Also Dredge is literally the manifestation of the dark thoughts, how is Entity going to fight against dark thoughts? lmao, if anything entity would just strengthen dredge by fighting it and eventually get absorbed by it.