Boon didnt make sound
Is there a way that Boons dont make a sound? I couldnt hear a boon in my last game but got the sound clue that one was placed. I was in Range of the boon cause i couldnt see scratch marks but i couldnt hear the boon
Is there a way that Boons dont make a sound? I couldnt hear a boon in my last game but got the sound clue that one was placed. I was in Range of the boon cause i couldnt see scratch marks but i couldnt hear the boon
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s probably a bug. Not surprising though.