Perks missing- stranger things
I don’t see the perks. Did they rename them. If they removed them. What about the BPs spent for them back please.
I don’t see the perks. Did they rename them. If they removed them. What about the BPs spent for them back please.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
if you didnt bought the stranger thigs dlc and got your pers form shrine they now have changed names
I bought them first with iridescent shards. Then bought DLC as well
they go under new names, I believe they have new icons too and have been made generic perks which will appear in anybodies bloodweb akin to perks like Whispers, Spies From The Shadows, Dark Sense and Kindred.
They were renamed to Kinship, Renewal and Guardian for Steve and Self-aware , Inner healing and Situational awareness for Nancy
Can you still get the adept with then having name changed
Uhhh im pretty sure you still can cause its still their perks