Un-Snuffable Boon Totem
PC
Boon totem isn't snuffable on Lery's Institute
Have a survivor bless a specific totem, and attempt to snuff it, you'll find you can't.
I've had it happen once, but it is a totem that almost always spawns on lery's from my experience, if it happened once, it can happen again.
Totem in question below
Tagged:
Acknowledged

Comments
I can confirmed this also happened to me.
20211019191259_1.jpgOn lery's unsnuffable totem.
It's like that on a few maps, like midwich
Un-snuffable boon totem in MacMillan Estate, it's in the main building next to a barricaded door I broke down.
I'm playing as trickster if that makes a difference or something...
I also had a random survivor come to shack to boon a totem and I was able to snuff it, which would mean that the main is bugged in that corner.
Un-snuffable boon totem - Gideon Meat Plant - upstairs
Un-snuffable boon totem - Gideon Meat Plant - downstairs
Could not cleanse this Boon totem on Lery's, in one of the shower stalls. Between this and a bugged reverse bear trap, it made for an interesting match ๐
here one on midwich next to the exit too. yo bhvr, you added your kill switch to freaking DISABLE BUGGED STUFF. what about you go ahead and DO THAT
Another at the saloon: under stairs
Unsnuffable totem on Midwich, upstairs room in a locker totem spot.
Got a short clip of it here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=agGnfx5Zo54
I also ran into this right now on ps5 i clipped it. I'm not sure if I can upload it through from my ps5
same one here
Midwich also has one on the first floor behind the couch.
Unsnuffable totem in the middle room on Meat Plant :(