Do the long wating times only affect rank 1

So i know that the lobby takes way too long to get people to join, but it doesnt affect me at all. so i was wondering if it had to do something with the ranks cause im rank 7 and get full lobbys in 20 seconds. Thanks ^^

Comments

  • Yesterday I got lobbies in a few seconds, today I have to wait 10 minutes +

    Same time, same rank.

    I assume the devs have messed up lobbies again, something must be completely broken, otherwise I cant explain this

  • Master said:

    Yesterday I got lobbies in a few seconds, today I have to wait 10 minutes +

    Same time, same rank.

    I assume the devs have messed up lobbies again, something must be completely broken, otherwise I cant explain this

    Could be just a lack of survivours playing or survivours switching to killer. My guess is everyone who has got their vials are playing killer as you can still get bonus bp for the event even if you finished your vials.