Getting stuck in game?
Playing Mikaela on Dead Dawg Saloon, public match.
Perks: Both Boon Perks (green). Self-care (yellow), Lithe (green)
I froze in place 3 separate times doing different actions.
1st Time: Froze while on a generator. Had been on it until it was about halfway done. Could not move from where I was, character stood up and repeatedly had the repair action pop up rapidly. Character model was jittery. I could spin and crouch.
2nd Time: After an unhook and a decent chase I stopped to see where the killer, the Pig, had gone off to. Froze there and had the same jittering. Self-care kept popping up. Could spin and crouch.
3rd Time: Right after being unhooked. Could not move, repeat of the above. Self-care kept popping up.
I was not within a boon totem range during these. I was using a mix of different purchased cosmetics, if that matters.
Replayed w Feng on Dead Dawg Saloon, there were boon totems active, did not have it happen that match. Against the Doctor.
Comments
Did not have the boon perks on Feng though. I had Self-Care, Lithe, Iron Will, and Windows of Opportunity.
Played as Mikaela on Lampkin Lane, same perks, different cosmetics, against Wraith. Did not freeze.