Bless You trophy glitched on PS4?
(Bless 20 totems). Not sure about any other platforms, but the trophy is currently at 0.00% on PS4. Think we may have yet another trophy glitch in need of a fix.
(Bless 20 totems). Not sure about any other platforms, but the trophy is currently at 0.00% on PS4. Think we may have yet another trophy glitch in need of a fix.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ugh omg
Aren't the boon totems causing crashes? I've also played several rounds on ps4 and not seen one boon used yet. I'd say check again later to see if still at 0%.
it isnt bugged, you need to bless 20 Hex totems. :D
I see it's at 0.01% on PS4.
Anyone managed to get it on here?
Did you bless 20 hex totems? If you did and didn't get it then its bugged. If you were just blessing regular totems then it doesn't count.
HEX totems.
Sir. I am an idiot.
Permission granted to smack me hard across the face with a frozen salmon.
You're lucky I am such a huge fan of your character ๐