PS4 Pallet throws freezing me in game.

Twice now, both autohaven, against Billy and a Nemesis trying to drop a pallet has caused me to freeze in place.

It's not been on every drop, and it makes the killer unable to hit me for a moment it seems. There is also a prompt to pick up apparently as the billy tried it on me at first.

I was still unable to move even after unhook, but my camera was freed.


On the second game, I wanna note that Lithe failed to activate before i tried to drop a pallet and froze. No clue if it's related.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I had the pallet problem as well which resulted in me getting downed instead of throwing the pallet to give me time to run away. I have the issue of lithe giving haste moments after vaulting. Xbox One.

  • I've had this issue too, only that in the matches where it happened it would constantly occur. I've lost multiple matches to this.