5.3.0 Crashing Nintendo Switch at 1 gen left
it's happening again :(
my game crashed into the infamous "The software was closed because an error occurred." black screen when there was 1 gen left in a 5.3.0 game versus a Spirit.
Tagged:
Pending
it's happening again :(
my game crashed into the infamous "The software was closed because an error occurred." black screen when there was 1 gen left in a 5.3.0 game versus a Spirit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hi, I have not played today yet, I have seen other threads reporting game is crashing regardless the platform but it seems boon totems are somehow involved, do you know if there were boon totems perks during your match?
Btw I also play on Switch
how did you even get in a game? Im stuck at the loading screen. I can't get into a game.
tons of people are having the that same issue.