Dc on Yamaoka estate and got the dc penalty when I got blue screened
Same with Xbox Series X, but crash to dashboard. I got the DC penalty, also.
Gotta love being penalized for poor QA.
@LobozeroX said:Same with Xbox Series X, but crash to dashboard. I got the DC penalty, also.Gotta love being penalized for poor QA.
@LobozeroX said:
Wow so this is even happening on next gen....
Same, my penalty is up to 15 minutes rn and I never dc unless I gotta leave unexpectedly or something.
It's really annoying
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same with Xbox Series X, but crash to dashboard. I got the DC penalty, also.
Gotta love being penalized for poor QA.
Wow so this is even happening on next gen....
Same, my penalty is up to 15 minutes rn and I never dc unless I gotta leave unexpectedly or something.
It's really annoying