Alert bug? (ps4)

I had tier 2 of the perk and played against a myers, it went off twice but I never saw any aura. Is this a bug or is it useless on lower tiers?

Comments

  • Myers is immune to Aura Reading, Spine Chill, and Premonition while at Evil Within tier 1.
  • Myers T1 and Freddy don’t proc Alert.

    It is a great perk.  I’ve been using it since the change, extremely powerful.  Nice to get some free aura reading information as a Survivor 🙂
  • Didn't know Myers was immune. Thank you.
  • KingB said:
    Didn't know Myers was immune. Thank you.
    Just at Evil Within Tier 1. He loses his immunity as soon as he hits EW Tier 2.
  • I can see Myers screaming in his head:

    "I AM IMMUNE!"

    But tbh why is he immune?

  • Milo said:

    I can see Myers screaming in his head:

    "I AM IMMUNE!"

    But tbh why is he immune?

    Myers at Tier 1 is meant to be stealthy, so he could stalk without being detected. 
  • If my Spine Chill doesn't pop within the first minutes of the game, and there are no indications otherwise, I assume Myers and adjust underwear accordingly.