Pumpkin Charm from last Halloween
Any way I can still get this? Not sure how I missed it. Shame as it's one of the better charms.
Code was ETERNALBLIGHT
Any chance we can get this or a variation thia year? Maybe simply a lit-up glowing pumpkin?
Any way I can still get this? Not sure how I missed it. Shame as it's one of the better charms.
Code was ETERNALBLIGHT
Any chance we can get this or a variation thia year? Maybe simply a lit-up glowing pumpkin?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think it's coming back because unlike the Dwightcrow charm you could easily get it by redeeming the code. Although I know how you feel last year during the Christmas code drops I missed out on the survivor stocking charm and I would have liked to get it.
Yeah I didn't get that either.
I haven't got unsocial media so I sometimes miss out on charms.
I was waiting for my xbox to update and when it finally did the code expired