Am I just unlucky?

You would think that the base perks of a character would be the quickest to level up to level 3. I know the bloodweb is random but I am level 40 Meg and still only have leave 1 sprint burst and similar level feng min and only lvl 1 lithe. Is this just pure unlucky or what? 

Comments

  • Bad luck. I had to go through lv1-50 and 4 extra bloodwebs just for boil over II to show up on my P3 Kate. 
  • It is bad luck then, was only at lvl 20 claudette to get lvl 3 self care. Similar with other characters. Just like my speed boost perks and the fact these perks are for the characters themselves, I am amazed cannot get past level 1 versions
  • Dbd unique rng. "Keeping up player's false hope since 2016" I still have all wraith's unique perks at tier 1 after refreshing lvl 50 bloodweb about 15-20 times

  • You would think that the base perks of a character would be the quickest to level up to level 3. I know the bloodweb is random but I am level 40 Meg and still only have leave 1 sprint burst and similar level feng min and only lvl 1 lithe. Is this just pure unlucky or what? 
    It's crap if you have a lot of teachables unlocked. If not then there is definitely something wrong. It shouldn't take that long.