NFT
Why are so many people upset because of NFTs? What are NFTs?
Why are so many people upset because of NFTs? What are NFTs?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is basically an NFT described by Tumblr
These two pictures sum it up
-Described by Tumblr
Ok man...
If you wonder what an NFT is to summarize: It's a digital asset that with provable ownership over it. Could be art, could be a contract, could be the deed to your house or car...
I'm not describing it as NFT's are basically just a scam anyways, the tumblr post is just funny
I guess my business is a giant scam then. I love people on the internet having strong opinions on stuff they nothing about.