MID-CHAPTER UPDATE TODAY!!
I am most excited for the new survivor Mikaela Reid, and her new perks!! she just might be my new main...Im literally going to play all day after work to level her up.
What are you most excited for!?
I am most excited for the new survivor Mikaela Reid, and her new perks!! she just might be my new main...Im literally going to play all day after work to level her up.
What are you most excited for!?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Slinger. I've been going to rituals with him for almost as long as I've been playing the killer.
I'm really crying because I didn't think they would make the addon even weaker from PTB...(´;ω;`)