NTF Exclusives

I've watched EA, Activision/Blizzard, and a hand full of other less reputable game publishers weasel their way around for years with the way they speak to their audience. So here's my question...

I know Behavior has come and there were wont be NTF Exclusives for the NTF nonsense. But did they say anything about Timed Exclusive?

Especially in one of their latest Tweets that linked too "in the near future, owners of each Pinhead NFT will receive a totally unique and tradeable bonus NFT of the Lament Configuration that offers a portal to future drops in the collection."

Comments

  • I read that too, but then realised it could mean anything. They could release posters, adverts, have Doug Bradley record messages in Pinhead's voice, etc. PAE has the rights to everything about Pinhead and NFTs can be anything.

  • Timed Limited Exclusives are still exclusives and theyve already said they arent doing that

  • @Shroompy said:

    Timed Limited Exclusives are still exclusives and theyve already said they arent doing that

    All they've said is that the current being distributed models have no exclusive in-game content. This does not mean future stuff won't.