Kinda tired of Sbmm... when can we get this removed..

As the title suggest. SBMM is 100% flawed in it's current form, Simply put. You're at High Mmr? Expect to see alot of ######### Hackers, Can't even lie to you guys anymore..

I knew SBMM was a joke when it was first announced, But now it's a disappointment... I can't take this game's bs anymore. 10 Hackers IN A DAY AND A HALF OF PLAYING THIS GAME,



https://clips.twitch.tv/StupidMoldyTildeRiPepperonis-YCCmGdNTcyFeUncz https://clips.twitch.tv/DreamyObservantCarabeefBudBlast-enmdMaX155GbWGeP https://clips.twitch.tv/CoweringEnchantingMoonYouWHY-yEwK-ldBxw4Utkzh https://clips.twitch.tv/HungryCourteousDogeBudStar-VGIc9s7jqQc7rXtW

ALL OF THESE CLIPS WERE TODAY / YESTERDAY and you can't even get these guys banned, they'll easily make a new account and just keep doing this, What's even the whole point of a EaC if yall never tell us you'll ban them or not,

Comments

  • you couldn't have picked a better time to want to stop playing friend :)

  • SBMM is the least of our concerns right now.

  • I would suggest that you stop playing my friend as it seems like the train of stupid decisions isn't stopping especially as of recent

  • @SlothGirly said:

    you couldn't have picked a better time to want to stop playing friend :)

    @Majin151 said:

    I would suggest that you stop playing my friend as it seems like the train of stupid decisions isn't stopping especially as of recent

    i've already thought of stop playing.. i just needa figure out which other game i'd rather go play and stream it of course...