Stranger Things cosmetics?
Weren't they supposed to remain half off until they get retired in November?
Weren't they supposed to remain half off until they get retired in November?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope, what it is remain half a price is the characters in the game, I am saying paying 500 auric cells on a killer or survivor
No, there was a limited sale window.
Not like I was going to buy any but I considered it. Kinda dumb if you ask me. I won't now for sure. THey might as well left them entirely on sale if they will lose access to selling them ENTIRELY in like a month.
i requested one more sale in feedback if you want to add your voice to it. maybe they'll give us one last chance before they're gone.
I think they should. We didn't even know that Jonathan Byers was getting voice lines until after the sale finished. The Steve voice is unique and was offputting for me with the Jonathan skin. They can only gain from having a final closing down sale.