I wish killer had more perk slots tbh.

I hate how its run minimum gen defense (usually 2 slots) and then I'm very limited to what I can do, I'm likely gonna need some form of info perk to help manage the game so realistically I'm down to one perk I want to run...

I seriously hate how 0 gen defense results in a loss (so few hooks) I know spawns, tiles etc. Play a part but god damn its tedious to be forced into X perks to have somewhat of an okay game at the higher level.

Would it be too much of a crime for 5slots but have perks put into categories so at max people run 2 gen defense/regression? Or maybe massively up the base regression and add a kick damage...

Side note: no I dont feel the same for survivor, at most I always run DS just encase I get tunneled (isnt that common). I have never played survivor and gone "oh games over so fast because I didnt run X,X and X....

Comments