MMR Discussion

MMR has been with us for a bit now and the majority of the opinions seem to be that people are... whelmed.

That said, I think we can also agree that the old rank system also wasnt it.

Personally, I would like to see the old rank system merged with the new mmr system. For example, as killer you would gain/lose MMR based on how you performed in all four categories AND on whether the survivors lived/died. Similarly, survivors would gain lose/mmr based on their 4 categories AND if they lived/died.

Very basically, (old ranks + new MMR)/2 = MMR.

That said, I would like to see the category scoring looked into a bit also for this system to work better.

Also, I think we should be able to see it... I know we can see our grades to show "progress" but its not satisfying to work in this game and have an unseen value determine your skill...

What do you think? Do you prefer the new/old system? Do you think they should just eliminate ranks altogether and have it completely random?

Comments