My First Game in Red Ranks and...
All Four SWF Crybabies DC because RNG gave us The Game, and depipped back to purple. Funtimes.
All Four SWF Crybabies DC because RNG gave us The Game, and depipped back to purple. Funtimes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could you please elaborate every single match you play so other droolers can postulate their weird opinions about the stupid killers and survivors ?
No much else to say, finally pipped up , gleefully qued up again...Load into The Game Map...and witihin one minute all four them had DC'd.
Sucks too I was going jumpscare Myers and got lucky with the Map RNG...didn't even get to hit anyone.
Welp. The Game kinda shucks tbh. But i still would play it. I don't DC cause of a map
Yeah it sucks because you lose all your loadout and only get 2,5k BP as compensation
So general forums are a place to blog about every game we play. Got it.
I hate The Game. I only rage quit if the killer is Doctor or Nurse. I'll even play it against a Hag, but it's an incredibly unbalanced map.
Awww poor salty baby. Where you one of my survivors? Try making a post crying about people talking about the game too much, on the games forums.
If they all quit you shouldn't depip from that. You'd get iri Gatekeeper and Devout which is already a safety pip. If you won a chase or two that's bronze Chaser/Malevolent which is a pip.
I wonder how many times you will dc/dodge against swf when there's no event to help you xD
Yeah it's kinda place people come to brag and make fun of the other side cuz it's impossible to play both sides apparently.
Oh, and also whine about anything and everything.
None because all my Games are against SWF anyway.
Your High Horse, you might want to get off of it before you fall and break something.