Two Options I would like to see added to DBD
I would like two options to be added to DBD. Both of which you can check in Settings.
Option #1 Player Names = Replaces players names with the character name instead. Example: Claudette #1, Claudette #2, Claudette #3, Claudette #4 & Ghostface. The reason is simple, tired of being accused to tunneling someone because of the choice of name they used.
Option #2 End Game Chat = Instead of what ever the players or killer was going to say. I would like it to pick from a selection of 1000 positive and uplifting comments to share. Example you lose a game "Chin up Gov'nor". Example you win a game "I'll have what shes having". The reason is simple, I want to see some positive end game chat even if I know its fake =P
Comments
option 1 just as a streamer mode would be very nice. anything to help the streaming community not get sniped. while also letting casual players not be harassed on their profiles.