Boon totems!
This new type of totems will give me a reasons to destroy them all one at a time, I believe killers will have troubles taking care of them and also, as a survivor pov, they feel completly busted
This new type of totems will give me a reasons to destroy them all one at a time, I believe killers will have troubles taking care of them and also, as a survivor pov, they feel completly busted
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is going to be war between the totem cleansers and totem blessers.
Indeed it is, in fact, I think it already is war between them 🤣🤣