Cheaters
Whats the point of playing this game if your going to cheat and get out in 5 minutes? Theres like so many better games to cheat in than this one LOL.
Whats the point of playing this game if your going to cheat and get out in 5 minutes? Theres like so many better games to cheat in than this one LOL.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Better games to cheat in? I didn't know cheating was fine depending on the game. I thought it was unfun no matter the game.
I was meaning like a games that really require good skill, This game is just cringe if you cheat. I do agree with you though, I played tarkov off and on and cheater in that game was insane.