What is going on: Sundays
Every time i decide to play killer on sundays, its 90% a stomp, umbalanced and unfun matches.
what
is
going
on
Like for real, i avoid to play killer on sundays because of this, am i the only one?
Every time i decide to play killer on sundays, its 90% a stomp, umbalanced and unfun matches.
what
is
going
on
Like for real, i avoid to play killer on sundays because of this, am i the only one?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I avoid playing Survivor on Sunday because all I got is teammates who hide in corners. I guess the unfun part goes for both side.
Gotta get used to the weekend swf teams.
Because it’s NFL Sunday and everyone except sweat squads are watching instead of playing DBD. That’s my assumption because I know that I certainly am.