PS4 no mic looking for decent players cross on
Id: Obsecur I got tired of doing everything for my team I’m not the best player but I’m better then most of random teammates you get
Id: Obsecur I got tired of doing everything for my team I’m not the best player but I’m better then most of random teammates you get
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You don’t need to be console just have a good understanding of how to play against killers and loop for atleast a minute
So no being immersed or scared extremely like using urban evasion
I can be your buddy if you don't mind
What server do you play on? Where are you from if you don’t mind me asking, because if we aren’t from the same region or continent atleast there could be a lot of lag
Right I forgot am I play in EU and am from finland
I’m from the Middle East so I don’t think we’re able to play cuz I’m in Asia
Yikes that's sad