Late Night Gaming

I've been looking for people to play survivor with for a while, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to join me? I'm on PC but I don't mind playing with people on crossplay at all. I use Discord to do VC with people too so if anyone wanted to go ahead and add me on there, here it is:

Greeble#9981

Comments

  • I'm definitely down! I typically play at night and am pretty active! I play on switch however and mostly play for fun.

    My discord is:

    Dexter4640#0480

  • Hello! If you're still looking for new people, I would like to join you. I've recently switched from Xbox to PC earlier this month and am looking for new friends to play with. I am very active in the game if I'm with a SWF.

    Steam: 188085901

    Discord: LightningBlaze03#8964

    DbD Name: LightningBlaze03 #5083

  • Id be down, I have work in the mornings so im usually only able to play at night and I could never find people to play with!

    I play on ps4 but I have crossplay on.

    My dbd user is Sashi_xX #5346

    My discord is SashixX #2102

    Hmu if you wanna play