cross-progression
I was just wondering if anyone knows when/if cross-progression will be available for console accounts. I bought dbd on my PC and had no idea that cross-progression between consoles wasn't available. I really don't want to buy all the characters again, it gets expensive...
Comments
No announcements beyond adding cross progression to Switch at some point, and it is way past their initial estimated release for it. I wouldn't hold my breath for cross progression for consoles beyond that. If it were to happen it probably won't be any time soon.
They only mentioned about switch.
Literally nothing has been said about any other platform... I'm as frustrated as you as this game on console is [Insert bad word] terrible!
Yeah, I had no idea how awful the game was on console until I got it on PC. It's astronomically better on PC compared to console. That really sucks that they've only mentioned switch :/