Challenges not rewarding.
I completed the Gold Run challenge in Tome lV which basically says to get 4 gold emblems in a single trial, but I wasn't rewarded for completing it. I took a screenshot & sent the picture to the DbD support and they told me that they could nothing for me & that I had to redo challenge again. I asked for compensation, just a charm. They said no to that too. I spent a lot of money in this game & I'm honestly feeling ripped off atm.
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
I mean, they should have given you the 60k, I guess. Not sure why you would expect anything else for compensation.
That's what I was trying to get originally when I emailed DbD support, but the guy informed me that he wasn't capable of doing anything about it.
I asked for compensation since he wasn't going to give me my 60k.
This is the response.
Absolutely nothing for spending my valuable time & money in this game. #Ripped Off
Yea it won't work if you play Nancy xd
Valuable time? For one challenge, really?
And this one is not even hard.
If it failed complete challenge like kill all survivors in basement in single Trial, then sure. That is hard to do, but this is not.
This is not something you should report to Support, for issues like this, you should check the bug reports section of the forums (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) if it's been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the template pinned in the section.