PC- You are currently logged in on another device
STEP 1 : Reboot the game after the problem : RANK PROGRESSION ERROR
STEP 2 : Click with m1 in the login screen
STEP 3 : Noticed this problem (This isn't the first time i've faced this problem in these days )
DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged:
Pending

Comments
I get the same bug. It comes and goes (happened for about a week around Hellraiser release, for a few days after Mikaela's release, and today on the last day of the Halloween event).
When this error window comes up, it breaks swf lobbies for me. I can't see people ready-up, and they join a lobby without me. Restarting the game 'fixes' it (I still load back in to the same error window) but then after we play one match it boots me back to main menu instead of our lobby, and it's just broken again.
screenshot
did you solve the problem? me too :(