Thoughts on why this Killer saw the Survivor's Aura?

EDIT: THREAD ANSWERED.

Move along. :)

Comments

  • I have the answer!

    The survivor he stabbed wasn't the one who's aura he saw. The bill was not the person who's aura lit up, It was in fact the Dwight who was hiding closeby. I know this because looking at the perks on the endgame showed Dwight had the perk 'Object of Obsession'.

  • I have no clue, something must have bugged.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    I have the answer!

    The survivor he stabbed wasn't the one who's aura he saw. The bill was not the person who's aura lit up, It was in fact the Dwight who was hiding closeby. I know this because looking at the perks on the endgame showed Dwight had the perk 'Object of Obsession'.

    Actually yeah this might be the answer. You can kind of see the aura is dwight with the "dwight in a box outfit" he is also the obsession so object of obsession would work there.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    I have the answer!

    The survivor he stabbed wasn't the one who's aura he saw. The bill was not the person who's aura lit up, It was in fact the Dwight who was hiding closeby. I know this because looking at the perks on the endgame showed Dwight had the perk 'Object of Obsession'.

    Good spot! thanks for the answer!