RPD Switch disconnects
Everytime i play on RPD it forces my switch to auto close the game please disable this map as i dont want to double de pip anytime someone picks it witj an add on
Tagged:
Pending
Everytime i play on RPD it forces my switch to auto close the game please disable this map as i dont want to double de pip anytime someone picks it witj an add on
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
THIS! I keep trying to send in a bug report and the support just shrugs their shoulders! I am getting increasing matchmaking bans because of this map! I'm a iridescent 1 survivor and am getting so annoyed with this game. I am afraid I'm eventually going to get permanently banned because of this map. No one is listening to me.