Jill's set cosmetic
Am I the only one that is bothered by the fact that the devs make you pay for a full cosmetic set and yet can't bother to even make the copy of the original head match the one you paid extra for?
381210_20211010134313_1.pngAm I the only one that is bothered by the fact that the devs make you pay for a full cosmetic set and yet can't bother to even make the copy of the original head match the one you paid extra for?
381210_20211010134313_1.png
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Idk why this hasn’t been changed it’s such a scam
I'm so confused. What's the issue? Jill has the same head on both skins in game, and in RE3... her hairstyle never changed.
They did offer refunds for 24 hrs after they released but they probably are not gonna be changed, license agreement.