Unable to Stalk with the shape

• PC (Steam)

• Can't stalk with The Shape

• Can't reproduce because it works with a friend

• I've not tried Myers in a while, so I can't say when this started


Recently, I've been trying to rush adepts, and I tried Shape's adept. BUT, I don't know if it's a steam problem or what, because when i enter the match, doesn't matter my build, addons or offering, I can't even reach T2 on Evil Within, but the thing doesn't stop there, because I asked a friend to create a match, and he CAN STALK and reach T3 normally.

Is it a corrupted file I may have? Because I also have this problem, whenever any update launches, by the time it should be downloaded it says something about an error, starts downlading from 0% again, and then it works.

Can anyone tell me if they have a similar problem?

Thanks, have a great day.

Tagged: Pending

Comments