Back after one month and here's the result

I came back yesterday after a month of break

I did 6 games and these are the results

Nurse,blight,blight,blight,nurse,spirit

Variety aside... My team was terrible and because of them i couldn't have a chance.

The killer tunneled every single game as well which ended up in a 5m game

Always the same build, ruin undying tinkerer and corrupt/pop

I knew there are a lot of complaints about MMR and now i see why, no matter what your MMR number is, you will always have the same killers, same builds,same dirty strategy(tunneling even at 5gens left) and potato randoms

With that being said, how's yours experience? The game is enjoyable for you?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/286472/back-after-one-month-and-thats-the-result

    3 Myers

    1 Hag

    1 Pinhead

    2 Blight

    1 Billy

    That's what I had yesterday in a swf, it was lot of fun

    Wish I could see variety too, i will do some games later, hopefully will be a different experience even tho I kinda lost hope yesterday

  • Having stopped playing survivor I can tell you about the opposite experience.

    - Tried to play fair and nice (no camping, tunneling or slugging) without slowdown, without top tier killers, lost most of my matches - got BM'd in most matches.

    - Started bringing slowdown stuff but still tried to play fair and nice (like REALLY nice even to the point of ignoring unhooked people that ran into me). Lost about half of the matches even though I rarely got looped properly. Brand new parts and keys almost every single game.

    - Today I started playing like a total scumbag with every slowdown stuff and camping, tunneling and slugging. Won every match. Had no fun despite winning. Stopped playing after a couple games.

    Long story short: All those Blights, Spirits and Nurses are probably just fed up players who want their input to matter.

    If you handicap yourself by:

    - playing a non-top tier killer

    - playing fair and fun (no camping, tunneling, slugging, spreading hooks equally through all survivors)

    - playing without slowdown builds

    Then you will have absolutely 0% fun in the long run unless you face potato survivors who don't even look behind them in chase - which gets boring quickly, too.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Having stopped playing survivor I can tell you about the opposite experience.

    - Tried to play fair and nice (no camping, tunneling or slugging) without slowdown, without top tier killers, lost most of my matches - got BM'd in most matches.

    - Started bringing slowdown stuff but still tried to play fair and nice (like REALLY nice even to the point of ignoring unhooked people that ran into me). Lost about half of the matches even though I rarely got looped properly. Brand new parts and keys almost every single game.

    - Today I started playing like a total scumbag with every slowdown stuff and camping, tunneling and slugging. Won every match. Had no fun despite winning. Stopped playing after a couple games.

    Long story short: All those Blights, Spirits and Nurses are probably just fed up players who want their input to matter.

    If you handicap yourself by:

    - playing a non-top tier killer

    - playing fair and fun (no camping, tunneling, slugging, spreading hooks equally through all survivors)

    - playing without slowdown builds

    Then you will have absolutely 0% fun in the long run unless you face potato survivors who don't even look behind them in chase - which gets boring quickly, too.

    I haven't played killer just yet, but this MMR doesn't look promising at all so far

    I'm used to play for hours each day before the break, yesterday i got tired after 6 games only. If killer is the same experience in terms of sweats i guess is not worth to play the game that much anymore