Can't use Vile Purge on The Plague
EDIT: one off, seems to have been a button issue. now fixed
DESCRIPTION
So this is a first. PC player. I couldn't use Vile Purge on The Plague. It will charge up but when I left click it just resets and makes a weird sound I've never heard before. I've played quite a number of hours of Plague, first time here.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Character played - The Plague
- Perks played - adept perks (Dark Devotion, Corrupt Intervention, Infectious Fright)
- Map - Autohaven Wreckers (Blood Lodge)
- Frequency of the issue - seemed to be one game.
DOCUMENTS TO ADD
- Attached link to vod (hope this is fine, please advise if this is against the rules) - https://medal.tv/clips/4yLtHMebftbwl/Y6lFBtfUvDSS?invite=cr-MSxQN1csMzk5NTcwMCw
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Seems it was just the one off as I've tried a few more - no issue. It was forcing me to left click or it was getting stuck.. and left click resets intentionally.. weird - must have been a button issue