Silent hill Perks
So BHVR, will Silent Hill perks be receiving any sort of attention anytime soon? I’d love an answer even a Soon™️
So BHVR, will Silent Hill perks be receiving any sort of attention anytime soon? I’d love an answer even a Soon™️
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All of them are kinda bad. Soul guard is the only good one. Repressed alliance is ruined by the fact u can't deactivate the claws when u want.
Well they are giving Repressed Alliance a small buff this upcoming mid-chapter, so that's something i guess.
I completely forgot about it when I wrote this post but I’d still like to see changes to PH’s perks and blood pact