Ok, I have to admit, as much as i love RPD as Survivor, its bad for killer

So yeah, i played as killer on RPD for the first time due to the Survivors i was facing used a map offering to it. I thought it would be fun, but its actually kinda hard as killer

i think the biggest problem is this, its huge. Don't get me wrong, the Devs did a great job capturing the details of the RPD station and i thank them for that, but we have three wings of the building to run through, so many ups and downs, its hard to know the quickest ways to get up to a gen on the higher floors

The way i would fix this is to slip RPD into two separate maps, kinda like cutting the map in half. One map will have the Lobby and the Left Wing, the second will have the Lobby and the Right

What are your thoughts on this?

Comments

  • It’s awesome in RE 2. I loved navigating through the place and progressing through the game. It’s just horrible in DBD though.