Stalk Bug
When i'm playing whit Michael Myers, I can't stalk others, even if they're in front of me. Basically stalk's aura doesn't appear. I can't play Michael Myers because is an unusable character. Pls fix this
Tagged:
Mod
When i'm playing whit Michael Myers, I can't stalk others, even if they're in front of me. Basically stalk's aura doesn't appear. I can't play Michael Myers because is an unusable character. Pls fix this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.