SBMM seems to work...sorta.

My first game with Clown I went against a super SWF. Next game after the huge loss I went against people with 250 hours. Is that intended? Does it bump you down really low when you take a heavy loss as killer? I know this was sorta explained but the killer part is still so confusing to me. Btw 250 hours dont make you bad or anything lol my hours are just kinda insane :')

Comments

  • @Slaughterhouse3 said:

    My first game with Clown I went against a super SWF. Next game after the huge loss I went against people with 250 hours. Is that intended? Does it bump you down really low when you take a heavy loss as killer? I know this was sorta explained but the killer part is still so confusing to me. Btw 250 hours dont make you bad or anything lol my hours are just kinda insane :')

    I've been hoping SBMM would balance out but as a killer main, it just feels awful. For solo queue survivor, I haven't had much issue but as killer, you get 4 okay matches and then it's just a sweatfest from then on out. Every match feels like I'm going against either the most competitive tryhard survivors in the community or a SWF that no killer could ever barely stand a chance against. It's become incredibly miserable to play as killer if you're even slightly good at the game.