Exposed and Hatchets
I've been testing some Killers powers and the interaction with the exposed status and I found something that i can't understand...
Why being hit from the Hillbilly's and Leatherface's power with the Speed Limiter let you on dying state meanwhile the Huntress hatched ignores the Exposed state and only puts you on wounded?
I think maybe it works like the just because there's an addon that makes you on dying state with a hatched but, otherwise being hit with the exposed should make you fall into the dying state. I couldn't try yet with Make your Choice but i suppose will be the same result.
Comments
Yeah, never made sense to me, huntress with noED is basically useless, only effects her regular attack not hatchets.....
Billy/LF can't hit you with chainsaw from 40m away though. Hatchets on the other hand...
Because that would make perks that expose survivors op on her. If all exposed perks would give her hatchets the exposed effect as well, that would be ridiculous.