Can we show kill rate statistics since SBMM?
If possible, in the top 10-20%.
If possible, in the top 10-20%.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No way they would want us knowing that. Dream on, Uotsumi. I am just happy we got the recent data we did get. Never expected that.
If you go onto one of the pinned topics of the most recent Q&A ("Holy.." by GoodBoyKaru), there is a graph of the past 3 months of killer statistics. I believe it's overall, but still if you want stats, there they are.
I looked at the graph of that statistic.
And it's the overall data across the RMM and SBMM periods.
Apart from that, I would like to know the kill rate in match conducted by killers or survivors with top 10~20% skill rate in only SBMM period.