Lockers

Can killers hear survivors in lockers?

Comments

  • @Gamzello said:
    Can killers hear survivors in lockers?

    Lockers will muffle sounds, even if injured. They would have to get very close to hear you I think. If you are injured, there will be blood coming out of the bottom.

  • CoolAKn said:

    @Gamzello said:
    Can killers hear survivors in lockers?

    Lockers will muffle sounds, even if injured. They would have to get very close to hear you I think. If you are injured, there will be blood coming out of the bottom.

    If they have a perk to see injured and non healing survivors yes and while a pool of blood can appear it disappears as your in there like a normal trail I know because I've had games were ive been hurt and hid and then moved away safely
  • If you've got a killer that's using some good Turtle Beach headphones I wouldn't use a locker
  • No you can't hear them in lockers enless they are injured and even then you have to get really close. However if they are useing stridor they can hear you easily even from a few feet away no matter if your injured or not.
  • Yes, when injured..No mither, quick and quiet, iron will, stridor will affect it

  • What's stridor?
    A killer perk that makes grunts of pain 100% louder and breathing 50% louder. With it you can hear survivors easier and hear them in lockers